The Website can be accessed in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of Use and, in any case, for lawful ends, including in compliance with the regulations applicable in France or in any other country from where the Internet user accesses the Website.
Internet shall not:
- Publish, transmit or disseminate information on or through the Website which are or could be harmful, obscene, defamatory, offensive, inappropriate, shocking, abusive, insulting, racist, provoking racial hatred, violence, constituting an apology for crimes against humanity, child pornographic, likely to affect human dignity or other's private lives, illegal, contrary to the laws in force or unlawful.
- use the Website in a way that constitutes or is likely to constitute a infringement of Cityzenbooking' patent or that of a third party;
- Carry out unauthorized, wrong or fraudulent bookings;
- Usurp the identity of a third party;
- Provide or disseminate inaccurate, wrong or incomplete information;
- Use the site r a device to interfere or try to interfere in the functioning or functionalities of the Wensite, including, by loading or making available by whatever means possible files containing corrupt data or viruses, Trojan horse, logical bombs or some malicious code aimed at interrupting, suspending, destroying or limiting the Website's functionalities;
- Degrade, alter or interfere with the Website's appearance or the underlying software code;
- perform any act which cold overload the Website or any related infrastructure;
- have or try to have unauthorized access,
- Collect, treat or preserve the personal data of other Internet users,
- modify and adapt the Website or any related website in a way as to wrongly imply that it is associated with the Website.
Cityzenbooking reserves the right refuse access to the Website, with prior notification, to any Internet user who fails to abide by these General Terms and Conditions of Use.