These General Terms and Conditions of Use shall govern relations between Internet users and Cityzenbooking with respect to the use of the www.cityzenbooking.com website hereinafter referred to as "the Website". Any Internet user who accesses the Website shall agree to be bound by the General Terms and Conditions of Use which they must have read and understood.
However, THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE SHALL NOT IN ANY WAY GOVERN RELATIONS BETWEEN THE RESIDENTIAL HOTEL AND THE INTERNET USER WHO SUBSCRIBES TO AN ONLINE BOOKING OFFER and Cityzenbooking remains a stranger to any consequences that may result from the total or partial failure in carrying out the booking: the relationship between the Internet user who books online and any residential hotel is governed by the specific conditions of this relationship.
Cityzenbooking hereby calls on Internet users to verify systematically before every booking all the contractual conditions applied by the residential hotels where they book and particularly the modification and cancellation conditions which vary from one residence to another.
Every transaction between Cityzenbooking and any Internet user and, particularly, the General Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by the French law.
ONLY FRENCH JURISDICTIONS AND PARIS COURTS SHALL BE COMPETENT IN CASE OF DISPUTE THAT REQUIRES THE INTERPRETATION AND / OR IMPLEMENTATION OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE NOTWITHSTANDING THE MULTIPLICITY OF DEFENDERS AND GUARANTEES, BOTH FOR EMERGENCY PROCEDURES AND PROTECTIVE MEASURES BY PETITION OR BY SUMMARY.
In case of dispute, only the French version shall be considered.
The website's sole objective is to ease relations between Internet users with residential hotels who personally display, present and propose their offers on the Website.
Each residential hotel shall have to describe its own offers with respect to availability and the services it proposes. Cityzenbooking shall have nothing to do with the rates proposed by the hotel apartments on the website or with payment for lodging.
Payment for lodging is done directly at the residential hotel upon arrival and on the spot, exceptions reported when booking.
Cityzenbooking does not charge anything for booking and does not require the Internet user to pay anything.
The Internet user's credit card number which is requested by the residential hotel during booking on the website is only for guarantee of payment, exceptions reported when booking (eg. insurance or special rates). Only the residential hotel can debit it for lodging fees or, if need be, booking cancellation fees as spelt out by the contractual conditons.
The booking system used is secure.
Cityzenbooking hereby informs Internet users that for some special offers of hotel apartments, the residential hotel reserves the right to carry out a pre-authorization of your bank card or deduct a certain amount (at times possible of reimbursement) from this same card during booking or confirmation of booking. Before carrying out booking, carefully check the description of apartments to understand such conditions.
As a result Cityzenbooking shall not be held responsible on the basis of the offers or of all or part of the description thereof that features on the Website.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
The Website can be accessed in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of Use and, in any case, for lawful ends, including in compliance with the regulations applicable in France or in any other country from where the Internet user accesses the Website.
Internet shall not:
- Publish, transmit or disseminate information on or through the Website which are or could be harmful, obscene, defamatory, offensive, inappropriate, shocking, abusive, insulting, racist, provoking racial hatred, violence, constituting an apology for crimes against humanity, child pornographic, likely to affect human dignity or other's private lives, illegal, contrary to the laws in force or unlawful.
- use the Website in a way that constitutes or is likely to constitute a infringement of Cityzenbooking' patent or that of a third party;
- Carry out unauthorized, wrong or fraudulent bookings;
- Usurp the identity of a third party;
- Provide or disseminate inaccurate, wrong or incomplete information;
- Use the site r a device to interfere or try to interfere in the functioning or functionalities of the Wensite, including, by loading or making available by whatever means possible files containing corrupt data or viruses, Trojan horse, logical bombs or some malicious code aimed at interrupting, suspending, destroying or limiting the Website's functionalities;
- Degrade, alter or interfere with the Website's appearance or the underlying software code;
- perform any act which cold overload the Website or any related infrastructure;
- have or try to have unauthorized access,
- Collect, treat or preserve the personal data of other Internet users,
- modify and adapt the Website or any related website in a way as to wrongly imply that it is associated with the Website.
Cityzenbooking reserves the right refuse access to the Website, with prior notification, to any Internet user who fails to abide by these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
The Website or the elements thereof, notably its distinctive signs, logos, marks, texts, graphs, data, especially relating to the offers of residential hotels, photographs and images of all kinds, are the property of Cityzenbooking or of third parties.
Consequently, the Internet user shall acknowledge that any abnormal use of the Website of elements thereof infringes Cityzenbooking's patent or that of the third parties.
As a result, the Internet user shall not, except with written authorization :
- Extract or reproduce by any means possible, all or part of the Website or of one of the elements thereof;
- Exploit, commercialize or distribute for money or for free, any part of the Website such as adverts, detailed descriptions data or photographs;
- Modify, remove or alter by whatever means any or part of the elements that make up the Website.
Hyperlinks to other websites: The Website can contain links to other websites. Cityzenbooking has no control over such websites and their contents. It shall not be liable for information, elements, products or services accessible through such websites. The access and use of such websites are the sole responsibility of the Internet user and, where need be, of the editor or the Webmaster of these sites.
Hyperlinks to Website: The Internet user cannot use and /or insert a hyperlink pointing to the Website without Cityzenbooking's written authorization.
In the absence of the provisions of this article, Cityzenbooking can take any appropriate measure to put an end to the trouble and get paid for damages.
For any booking above 120 euros, the Internet user who subscribes for booking online must obtain a written copy of agreement with residential hotel.
Such communication right can be exercised only with the residential hotel concerned and in no way with Cityzenbooking which is not part of the booking contract concluded between the Internet user and the hotel apartment.
Use of the Website can lead to the automatic installation of cookies on the Internet browsing Software. The cookie does not help identify the Internet user as a user, but helps record information relating to his browsing on the Website. Generally, the Internet user's browsing software has a functionality which enables it to be informed of the presence of a cookie, and even refuse it.
Why have a cookies policy?
With a view to provide information and ensure transparency, Cityzenbooking established this policy so that you can learn more about:
- The origin and purpose of the information processed when you browse Cityzenbooking.com
- Your rights with regard to cookies and other tracers used by Cityzenbooking.com
What is a cookie ?
Cookies and other similar tracers are packets of data used by servers to send status information to a user's browser and return status information to the original server through this same browser.
The status information can be a session identifier, a language, an expiration date, a response field or other types of information.
During their validity period, cookies are used to store status information when a browser accesses various pages of a website or when the browser returns to this website at a later point.
There are different types of cookies:
- Session cookies, which are deleted as soon as you exit the browser or leave the website
- Persistent cookies, which remain on your device until their expiration or until you delete them using the features of your browser
Cookies strictly necessary for browsing the Cityzenbooking.com and the ability to use all of their features, and intended in particular to:
- Manage authentication of website visitors and the associated security measures, and ensure proper functioning of the authentication module
- Optimize the user experience and facilitate browsing, in particular determining "technical routes" for browsing
- Store information regarding the "cookies" information banner seen by website visitors who then continue to browse the website after agreeing to accept cookies on their device
- Implement security measures (for example, when you are asked to log in again for content or a service after a certain period of time, or to ensure basic operation of Cityzenbooking.com and use of their major technical features, such as monitoring of performance and browsing errors, management of user sessions, etc.)
Cookies for features intended in particular to:
- Adapt Cityzenbooking.com to the display preferences of your device (language, currency, display resolution, operating system used, configuration and settings of the display of web pages based on the device you are using and its location, etc.)
- Store specific information that you enter on Cityzenbooking.com in order to facilitate and customize your subsequent visits (including displaying the visitor's first and last names if the visitor has a user account)
- Allow you to access your personal pages more quickly by storing the login details or information that you previously entered
Cookies for visitor tracking are aimed at improving the comfort of users by helping us understand your interactions with Cityzenbooking.com (most visited pages, applications used, etc.); these cookies may collect statistics or test different ways of displaying information in order to improve the relevance and usability of our services.
Advertising cookies are intended to
- offer you, in advertising spaces, relevant, targeted content that may be of interest to you (best offers, other destinations, etc.) based on your interests, browsing behavior, preferences, and other factors, and
- reduce the number of times that the advertisements appear.
The social network applications on Cityzenbooking.com as mentioned above can in some cases allow the social networks concerned to identify you even if you did not click on the application button. This type of button can allow a social network to track your browsing on Cityzenbooking.com, simply because your account in the social network concerned is enabled on your device (open session) while you are browsing.
We recommend that you read the policies of these social networks to familiarize yourself with how they use the browsing information they may collect, especially with regard to advertising. These policies must specifically allow you to make choices on these social networks, particularly by configuring your user accounts for each of them.
Cityzenbooking carries out an automated processing of personal data to which the Internet user access, rectification and opposition right with Cityzenbooking:
- either by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or by post to the following address: Cityzenbooking - Customer Service, 26 avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris - France.
Residential hotels are also likely to carry out automated processing of personal data that the Internet user communicates within the framework of night booking which he negotiates through the Website. In this case, it is left for the Internet user to check directly with the RESIDENTIAL HOTEL CONCERNED about the exercise of his access, rectification and opposition rights.
Cityzenbooking particularly draws the attention of Internet users to the fact that personal data processed outside European Union member countries may not be well protected. For more information, see CNIL's Website (www.cnil.fr).
RESPONSIBILITY AND CLAIMS
Without derogating from any other provision of the General Terms and Conditions of Use, Cityzenbooking shall not be liable for:
- Any dysfunction and interruption of the Website;
- Any total of partial failure to perform services and, generally, for the obligations of the residential hotel; given that Cityzenbooking remains a stranger to the transaction between the Internet user and the residential hotel.
ANY CLAIM RELATING TO AN OFFER PRESENTED ON THE WEBSITE OR TO A LODGING MUST BE ADDRESSED DIRECTLY TO THE RESIDENTIAL HOTEL WITH WHICH THE INTERNET USER SHALL HAVE CONTRACTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CONTRACT CONCLUDED WITH IT AND CITYZENBOOKING SHALL NOT TREAT ANY REQUEST OR CLAIM RELATING THERETO.
In the absence of the General Terms and Conditions of Use, Cityzenbooking can take any appropriate measure to put an end to the trouble and get fully paid for damages.
AMENDMENT OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Cityzenbooking shall reserve the right to amend the General Terms and Conditions of Use, without notification. It is therefore the Internet user's duty to check them regularly.